See the IATS module at work
Tapestry new opera box office (no longer uses wordpress, wp-ecommerce and iats… but it did)
This is a merchant module for the WordPress wp-ecommerce plug-in. It is for Ticket Master’s non-profit payment gateway IATS.
- Download and unpack .zip file.
- Have wp-ecommerce already installed as a plug-in on a wordpress installation (see prerequisites).
- Copy the iats.php file into the /wp-e-commerce/merchants directory.
- Acquire iatslink_php132.zip from IATS.
- Copy all the files from the iatslink_php132.zip file provided by IATS to /wp-e-commerce/merchants/library directory.You are now installed. It will not be functioning properly at this point though. There are a few modifications to wp-ecommerce that have to be made for it to be running perfectly.
- Edit the /wp-e-commerce/wpsc-includes/checkout.class.php file.
- Find the wpsc_gateway_form_fields() Function.
- Add the following code to this function. This will provide form validation for the “Payment” section on the checkout page. This code must be added in the switch statement.
case ‘iatslink’ :
$output = sprintf( $gateway_checkout_form_fields[
- You may choose to customize the Checkout form to add credit cards. This is easily done in iats.php. There is a portion of HTML content near the top of the file which is displayed after the normal Checkout page. For a list of possible credit cards see the IATS documentation.
Thanks to Allan Dixon of Allan Dixon consulting for help building the module.
This module is based on Allan Dixon’s IATS CiviCRM plug-in and the wp-e-commerce paypal_pro merchant module.